Avançar para o conteúdo principal

💗💕 Love Letters 💕 💗

To: John Brown 💖
 
There is no greater happiness in this world than celebrating with you another Valentine's Day! Regardless of the exchange of gifts, the most important thing about this date is to remember all the good times we have already lived as a couple.
You are the best company in the world; It causes me multiple smiles and always fascinates me. I'm sure we're meant for each other and there's no one better than you to spend the rest of my life.
Any moment at your side is a time well spent, because with you I am happy as I have never been. I hope that our love will last forever and that any obstacle can be easily overcome.
Never forget that you are the love of my life, the person with whom I want to spend the good and the bad times for ever.
Happy Valentine's Day, my love! I think this year we should celebrate our happiness at least every day.                                                                                                                                                               
Hugs from 😍


💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗


To: Thomas Evans
                                                                 
On our first Valentine`s Day together, I want to rescue all the feelings that have invaded my heart since the beginning of our relationship.
In the midst of so many discoveries I felt for the first time a true love, where it matters nothing but the interaction of our feelings.
With you I knew what it was like to feel cared for and loved, still with the privilege of winning a beautiful friendship. You brought clarity to my life, and you awakened in me feelings that I didn't even know existed.
I learned the value of sincerity and how my life is much more joyful with all its complicity. I never imagined having a boyfriend as dedicated and passionate as you.
I hope that our bonds will never be broken, for you awaken all the best that is in me, and today I can no longer imagine my life without you my side. Let´s make this the best of all Valentine´s Day.

Yours 😊


💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗



To: Kevin




Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Easter Egg Hunt

De forma a celebrar a chegada da  Páscoa , as turmas do segundo e terceiro ciclos e ensino secundário, participaram, na última semana, durante as aulas de Inglês, numa divertida  “ Easter Egg Hunt”  (Caça aos Ovos da Páscoa).   Com a colaboração dos professores de Inglês, os ovos foram estrategicamente escondidos pelo recinto interior e exterior da escola e, após a realização de um questionário de cultura geral, em sala de aula, subordinado ao tema  United Kingdom Culture , os alunos partiram à caça dos ovos. No final de uma exaustiva  “ Hunting ” , todos tiveram direito aos seus ovos de chocolate. No final, todos aproveitaram para desejar “ Happy Easter! ” à comunidade escolar. 

Valentine's Day / Friendship Day (14th February)

  O  Dia de   São Valentim/ Saint Valentine’s Day - Friendship Day  comemorou-se na Escola Básica e Secundária de São da Pesqueira, com a dinamização do grupo Disciplinar de Inglês e o envolvimento de toda a comunidade escolar. Para dar forma e cor a esta festividade, os alunos foram convidados a escrever mensagens em pequenos postais sobre o verdadeiro significado da amizade, carinho e afeto, colocando-os, posteriormente, num mural elaborado pelos próprios.                Estas atividades tiveram como objetivo refletir sobre a Amizade e a importância dos afetos e, simultaneamente, desenvolver a leitura, o vocabulário e conhecer algumas tradições da Língua Inglesa.

International Women's Day (Interdisciplinary work done by 10ºB Students)

  International Women's Day (8th March)   is celebrated in many countries around the world. It is a day when women are recognized for their achievements without regard to divisions, whether national, ethnic, linguistic, cultural, economic or political.  Since those early years, International Women's Day has assumed a new global dimension for women in developed and developing countries alike. The growing international women's movement, which has been strengthened by four global United Nations women's conferences, has helped make the commemoration a rallying point to build support for women's rights and participation in the political and economic arenas.   We invite you to learn about the history of some  Extraordinary Women!